Ambassador International Academy has a range of extra-curricular activities. The activities on offer will vary each term and parents will be informed prior to the start of each term to enable them to choose activities for their child. Activities will be on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday. Pre-KG and KG1 children have activities on Sundays and Tuesdays from 1.30 pm to 2.30pm. KG2 – Grade 5 have activities from 2.30pm – 3.30pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. Activities are provided free of any charges, regardless of whether the activity is given by school staff or an external provider.
- AboutWho We Are
- AdmissionsHOW TO APPLY
- Curriculum3 – 18 Years Old
- For ParentsSchool Guide
- School LifeUseful Information
Ambassador International Academy
Al Khail, Plot No. 3653942,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
* Ambassador International Academy is a candidate school for the PYP. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy-a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students.
* Ambassador International Academy is a proposed Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum School.
* School opening and operations are subject to final approval from KHDA.
Copyright © 2019 Ambassador School L.L.C . All rights reserved.